- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Rhubarb, finely chopped
- 2 cups plus 2 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 cup Buttermilk or Soured Milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Sugar (I used caster sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c Chopped Nuts ( I used Pecans)
- 1/2c Coconut
8Recipe is created for
Mix butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, allspice, egg, cloves, salt and vanilla well in tmx bowl 4 20 secs, then add rhubarb and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix flour and soda together.
Add flour and buttermilk to tmx bowl with butter mix.
Mix well 5 10 secs or till mixed.
Pour batter in a greased pan.
Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle on batter.
Bake170 degrees for 40 – 50 minutes
I found the topping a bit sweet so you could reduce the sugar
As you can see by the crumbs testing was needed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake