- 150 grams Butter, Softened
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar or brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams GF Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams milk chocolate bits
- 300 grams rice bubbles
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
- 1 portion Wholefood Simply Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line trays with baking paper.
2. Combine rice bubbles and cacao in a bowl and combine until the rice bubbles are all coated. Set aside.
3. Place butter and sugar into TM bowl and beat on speed 4, 20 seconds. You may need to scrape down after 10 seconds.
4. Add egg and sweetened condensed milk and beat on speed 4, 6 seconds.
5. Add flour and beat on speed 4, 6 seconds.
6. Add milk chocolate bits and mix on Reverse, speed 3, 6 seconds or until just stirred through.
7. Roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls, then roll in the rice bubbles. Slightly flatten on the tray, make a small indent in the middle and place in half a teaspoon of Nutella.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
Accessories you need
**This is a very wet, messy mixture
*You could just use normal Nutella if you like
Link for the Wholefood Simply Nutella is:
===Recipe is from the Coles magazine, just with my healthier ingredient substitutions===
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice