- 200 g Chocolate (any type you like)
- 130 g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 180 g brown sugar
- 15 g raw cacao powder
- 160 g GF SR Flour
- 100 g Choc Buttons (white looks good)
Preheat oven on 180 degrees.
Break chocolate up into cubes and blitz 8 sec/speed 8.
Add Butter, Eggs, Brown Sugar & Cacao Powder.
Blitz 10 sec/speed 6.
Add GF SR Flour and blitz 10sec/speed 6. Scrape down.
Blitz a further 2 sec/speed 6 to incorporate the flour.
Add Choc Buttons and incorporate 5 sec/speed 2 using the spatula to assist.
Spoon teaspoons to dessertspoon size balls onto tray.
Bake roughly 12 mins.
Adapted from the White Wings Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce
- Dutch Honey Cake