- 100 g Glacé ginger
- 220 g plain flour
- 220 g raw sugar
- 160 g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 80 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 90 g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 40 g macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 28cmx18cm slice tin with baking paper that goes up the sides so you can pull the slice out of the tin later.
Put glace ginger and 2 tablespoons flour into TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5. Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Press the mixture into the tin with finger tips until even and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until firm and golden. Cool in tin.
Place all ingredients except nuts into TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes 100 deg speed 3. Pour over base and sprinkle with nuts. Cool and slice.
Base and Ginger Icing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS