- 100 grams whole almonds
- 130 grams Butter, at room temperature
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 2 heaped tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 level tsp vanilla essence, all natural
- 140 grams flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place almonds and sugar into TM bowl and grind for 30 secs/sp 8.
- Add remaining ingredients and set dial to closed lid position.
- Mix for 40 secs/Interval until combined.
- Form small balls and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes or until golden brown.
Ginger Nut Biscuits
Accessories you need
This is my version/vairation of Luigis 40 second biscuits in EDC. They are very close to the ones you buy in the supermarket and remain very hard for a couple of days and soften a little after that but are still good to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Nut-Free Granola Bars
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Pork Bun
- Cheesecake Brownie