- 1 teaspoon Malt Vinger
- 440 grams Milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 220 grams golden syrup
- 150 grams white sugar
- 460 grams Self Raising White Flour
- 2 level teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 heaped tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- Pinch salt
Recipe is created for
- grease and line two medium size loaf tins with baking paper and pre-heat oven to 160 c
- add milk and malt vinger to a bowl let sit while you mix the next step
add butter, golden syrup, butter and sugar to bowl
4 mins, 60 degrees, Speed 2.5
add bicarbonate of soda
15 seconds, speed 2
add flour, ground ginger, eggs, salt and milk mixture
1 minute, speed 3
check and if needed scrap sides of bowl and
30 seconds, speed 3
pour mixture into prepeared tins and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Turn tins around after 20 minutes minutes, cook until loaf is cooked when tested.
leave to cool on wire rack then turn out and enjoy
prepare tins and heat oven
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars