- 240 grams Apple Puree (sauce)
- 3 bananas
- 100 grams blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 150 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 150 grams buckwheat flour, can just use all GF self raising flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Varoma to be used to steam muffins
2. Place the 12 silicone muffin cups between the 2 Varoma trays
3. Add bananas. Chop, speed 8 for 10 seconds.
4. Add 2x 120g tins Apple puree (or sauce 240g) bicarb soda and flour, mix speed 3 for 30 seconds
5. Add blueberries, [reverse speed] speed 1 for 30 seconds or until just combined.
6. Spoon into muffin cups and steam on Varoma heat Spd 4 for 20-25 minutes or until firm to touch in centre.
7. Allow muffins to sit in cups for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Gluten Free Blueberry, Banana & Apple Muffins
If you want to make them sweeter just add some sugar or syrup (honey, agave etc)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake