- 210 g caster sugar, (or milled white sugar)
- 130 g rice flour
- 130 g tapioca flour
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthum gum
- 4 eggs
- 100 g Rice Bran Oil
- 2 tinned pear halves, (1 pear)
- 1 tsp Vanilla ess or extract
Measure dry ingredients into bowl and mix for 5 seconds / speed 2
Remove MC and add the eggs, 1 at a time though the lid hole, while continuing to mix on speed 2
Add oil, replace MC and mix for a further 5 seconds
Scrape down sides of the bowl
Add pear and vanilla, then mix for 10 seconds / speed 9, or until batter is smooth
Pour mixture into a muffin tray and bake at 180°C for 15-20
minutes depending on your oven.
These freeze really well for easy lunchbox fillers!
We sometimes add goodies like choc chips or marshmallow. You could probably use anything you like.
I've also made a savoury version with zucchini, but haven't mastered it yet so it's a bit hit and miss. Just swap the sugar for a teaspoon of salt and replace the pear with zucchini or a similar 'watery' veg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice