- 130 g Sunflower seeds
- 50 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 90 g honey, We use raw, local honey
- 100 g coconut oil, We use deodorised, but any would work
- 10 g Dark Muscovado Sugar, Or your choice of sugar (could be omitted, may result in crumbly mix)
- 20 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds), Whole
- 10 g chia seeds
- 20 g Sunflower seeds
- 50 g Puffed rice, millet, etc, we use a mixture of rice puffs, rice bubbles and millet puffs.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare slice tray with baking paper.
Add "milled ingredients" to thermomix bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Without washing bowl, add honey, coconut oil and sugar to the bowl, and melt/combine 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add milled seeds plus "dry ingredients" and mix on speed 2 until combined (10-20 seconds should be enough. Stop and scrape down sides if necessary).
Transfer to prepared slice tray and chill in fridge. Slice once set.
Ingredients could be varied with ingredients available. We have swapped honey for maple syrup, even using a bit less and it still comes together well. Keeps best when cold.
May be crumbly if not kept in fridge but works well for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Almost Kingston's
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)