- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 level tablespoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams cacao powder, raw
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 free range eggs
- 45 grams Melted Coconut Oil
- 150 grams Rice Malt Syrup/Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut sugar
1. Preheat Oven to 175c
2. Grease Donut tin generously
3. Put 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (keep the other 1/2 tsp aside) and Coconut Sugar in tmx, 8 secs, speed 9.
3. Put this Cinnamon Sugar aside in another bowl (for coating).
4. Add coconut flour, cacao, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, rest of cinnamon 1/2 tsp and mix for 5 secs, speed 4.
5. Add eggs, coconut oil and rice malt syrup 5 secs, speed 4.
6. Scrape down the mixture and continue mixing 5 secs, speed 4.
7. Fill each donut well in the donut tin up half way to allow them to rise more.
8. Give the tin a slight shake or tap on the bench to even the batter out.
9. Bake in oven for 15 mins, check with a skewer to see if they are ready.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly on wire rack.
11. Once slightly cooled, roll donuts into the coconut cinnamon mix.
Adapted from Sally Obermeder 'The Good Life'
Accessories you need
You will need a Donut tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake