- 100 grams Butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams icing sugar
- 5 egg yolks
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
2. Add flour, salt and butter to mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed6. or until you have breadcrumbs.
3. Add egg yolkes one at a time( i have 5 in the ingredient list, but if you find it's not quite coming together, add one more and that should do it) through the hole and knead 30 seconds
4. On a lightly floured surface ( gluten free of course) knead into tight ball, wrap in glad wrap and place in fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Once chilled, roll out dough to desired thickness and press into tin, return to fridge while you make your filling.
Blind bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, then procee as per your recipe.
1. Mill sugar to make iscing sugar, speed 9, 15-20 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS