- 160 g raw sugar
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 240 g Gluten Free SR Flour, (I Like Orgran Brand)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3 eggs
- 120 g Milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, (I Like 'Braggs' ACD)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick Cake Dessert Gluten free
Preheat the oven to 160Degrees for fan forced, or 180 for convection.
Weigh the sugar into the TM bowl and mill for 5 sec | Speed 10.
Add The Butter to the TM Bowl, then chop for 5 sec spd 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Insert the Butterfly and mix for 30 sec | Speed 4.
Add Vanilla Bean Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Powder and mix for 1 Minute | Speed 4. During this minute, add the eggs through the hole in the lid. REMOVE the Butterfly.
Add the milk and flour and mix for 15 sec | Speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat (15 Seconds | Speed 5)
Pour into lined cupcake tin / moulds. Place into oven and bake for 15 minutes or until skewer runs clear when inserted into the centre of a cupcake.
*These are great iced with Buttercream Icing. I use and love this recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/buttercream-icing/92168
*For a non Gluten Free version use standard Self Raising flour and remove the ACD and Baking powder from the recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Nadia Brown
- Nadias' Zuchinni Muffins and Slice