- 4 portion eggs
- 210 g Butter or Ghee, Oil/fat source. Nuttelex ok alternative
- 150 g castor sugar
- 40 g Rice flour - white, high starch, Shop-bought often higher starch.
- 60 g rice flour, Milled in Thermomix (long/med grain white rice good combo)
- 40 g sorghum flour
- 100 g arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 2 tsp baking powder
Beat eggs on speed 3.5 with butterfly for 2 minutes
Add castor sugar and mix for 10-20 seconds on speed 3.5 until well combined
Add softened butter and combine well ~speed 3.5 for 30-60 seconds. May take longer if not fully pre-softened.
Add flour mix to wet ingredients and combine on ~ speed 3-4 for 20-60 seconds. DO not over mix, and do the minimum you have to to combine. May combine after 5 seconds then scrape down sides and another 5 seconds. May require longer.
Spoon into cupcake patty pans or preferred cooking tray.
Bake for 15 minutes in a pre-heated 180C fan-forced oven. Should be nicely browned on top.
If you plan to freeze these, consider doing ASAP, even while still warm to help lock in the freshness and moisture.
Adding dry ingredients
Finishing and Baking
Pre-mix the flours for best results
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Almost Kingston's
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)