- 85 g Rice malt syrup, (or honey)
- 120 g coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract/essence
- 60 g Coconut Flour
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- Pinch salt
- 100 g berries of choice
Preheat oven to 175c. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin or put 12 silicon cupcake moulds onto a tray.
Put Rice Malt Syrup (or honey), coconut milk and vanilla into bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4 to combine.
Add coconut flour and eggs and mix 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down bowl and mix another couple of seconds on speed 5 if not properly incorporated.
Add lemon juice, bi-carb and salt and mix 5 sec/speed 4 to combine.
Gently stir in berries by hand or 5 sec/ speed 3 until combined.
Spoon mix into prepared muffin tin or silicon moulds and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin/moulds.
The original recipe for these muffins is from here: //www.wholefoodsimply.com/raspberry-muffins/.
I used blueberries in my muffins, however I think any fresh berries would go lovely in here.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake