- 4 ripe bananas
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 60 grams Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 grams pecans, (optional)
- 40 grams pepitas, (optional)
- 80 grams cacao nibs, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
Chop optional ingredients (if using) for 10 seconds on speed 4/5 and set aside before using other ingredients.
- Place bananas in bowl and mash 10sec/speed4.
- Add all other ingredients (including any optional ingredients you have chosen), mix 20sec/speed4/ until completely combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45-60 mins.
- Check bread is cooked with a skewer, if it comes out clean it is cooked. Let cool for 10 minutes and then turn out onto cooling tray.
Accessories you need
Tip: You can add nuts, choc chips, sultanas or any additional dry ingredient you like. I like it with pecans, pepitas and cacao nibs but it is completely up to your taste preference. Ensure you chop these before any of the other steps and set aside. Add some home made butter and enjoy!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.