- 320 gram carrots, roughly chopped
- 200 gram walnuts
- 130 gram sultanas
- 95 gram Coconut Flour
- 70 gram Arrowroot or Tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 gram coconut oil
- 125 gram rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 6 eggs
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 50 gram coconut oil
- 50 gram ricemalt syrup or other sweetener
- 1 --- juice of lemon
10h 40minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Melt coconut oil 5mins/70 deg/spd 2 or until melted
Add honey/rice malt syrup/maple syrup and eggs and mix 20 sec/spd4
Add carrots, sultanas and walnuts and mix 15sec/rev/spd4
Add remaining dry ingredients and mix 30 sec/rev/spd 5 or until incorporated.
Pour into cake tin and bake 35-40 mins 180 degrees.
Cream cheese frosting:
Melt coconut oil 3min/70 deg/spd 2 or until melted
Add all ingredients and mix 15 sec/spd 4.5.
Allow cake to cook completely before icing.
Grate carrot 2 sec/spd 6. Set aside.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Raw hot chocolate
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Nutty Cranberry Granola
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli