- 120 grams Butter, Cubed
- 250 grams sugar
- 3 heaped tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 package Arnott's Yoyo Biscuits
- 200 grams Chopped peanuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butter, sugar and cocoa in bowl. Melt together for 3-5 minutes, 100°, Spd 3. Allow to cool a few minutes
Add egg and blitz for 10 seconds Spd 5
Add yoyo biscuits and blitz Spd 5 in 3 second increments until you get desired texture. Our family likes like large chunks of biscuits.
Add peanuts and mix on reverse until dispersed evenly
Press into lined slice tin and place in fridge until set. When set ice with chocolate frosting and sprinkles or extra chopped peanuts if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Cookies
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars