- 50 grams cornflour
- 100 grams white sugar
- 225 grams Butter Cubed, cold
- 260 grams plain flour
8Recipe is created for
If you use Gluten Free flour, it makes an even lighter, shorter Shortbread. And I thought I couldn't improve on this recipe. I made this recently for my Gluten free friend and really enjoyed how yummy it was. Try it!!! You won't be disappointed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Perfect Pie maker custard tarts
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Nans choc chip shortbread biscuits
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pork Fritters
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies