- 50 grams cornflour
- 100 grams white sugar
- 225 grams Butter Cubed, cold
- 260 grams plain flour
8Recipe is created for
If you use Gluten Free flour, it makes an even lighter, shorter Shortbread. And I thought I couldn't improve on this recipe. I made this recently for my Gluten free friend and really enjoyed how yummy it was. Try it!!! You won't be disappointed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special