- 50 grams cornflour
- 100 grams white sugar
- 225 grams Butter Cubed, cold
- 260 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
If you use Gluten Free flour, it makes an even lighter, shorter Shortbread. And I thought I couldn't improve on this recipe. I made this recently for my Gluten free friend and really enjoyed how yummy it was. Try it!!! You won't be disappointed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Alfredo with prawns
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Easy Uttapam
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling