- 50 grams cornflour
- 100 grams white sugar
- 225 grams Butter cubed, cold
- 260 grams plain flour
25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
If you use Gluten Free flour, it makes an even lighter, shorter Shortbread. And I thought I couldn't improve on this recipe. I made this recently for my Gluten free friend and really enjoyed how yummy it was. Try it!!! You won't be disappointed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gus' Pasta
- Chilli Cornbread
- Chicken and Corn Soup
- Edmonds Custard
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)
- Mini Victoria Sponge cake and Mini Tea cake
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Avocado cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon - all in one dinner
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart