- 60 grams medjool dates, Pitted
- 180 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams Coconut Flour
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams honey
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 level tablespoons Mesquite Powder, Optional additional protein
- Desiccated Coconut, Optional extra for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add pitted dates into bowl and blitz on speed 7-8 for 10 seconds, or until chopped to your liking.
2. Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix 30-60 sec speed 5 until mixed to your liking. Use spatula to assist. Mesquite powder completely optional.
3. Form into balls
4. Roll in additional desiccated coconut if desired.
5. Store in airtight container in fridge
Mesquite powder is optional protein powder found in health shops. Gives a slight caramel flavour. Tastes nicer without but is optional if want extra health benefits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal