- 4 portions banana
- 130 grams margarine
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 130 grams rolled oats
- 450 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Poweder
- 340 grams low fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pinches cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 2 x loaf tins and line with baking paper.
- Add margarine and bananas to mixing bowl. Mix 5 Seconds. Speed 4.
- Add sugar and mix 10 seconds. Speed 4.
Add flour, baking powder, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix 30 Seconds Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides and mix Speed 5 for 60 seconds or until mixture is combined.
- Divide mixture between tins. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until scewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cut into slices and freeze wrapped in plastic. Re heat in microwave for a breakfast or snack on the go.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies