- 2 cans chickpeas (rinsed and drained), patted dry with paper towel
- 1.5 cups of peanut butter, made in TMX
- 160 grams honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 200 grams cup dark choc chips
- 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius line
baking tray with baking paper
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix for 1 min on Speed 10 using the spatula to help incorporate
Add choc chips and mix for 30-40 sec on reverese speed 4 using the spatula to help incorporate.
with wet hands roll dough in to 1 1/2 inch wide flattened balls.
bake for 10-13 mins
(sneaky eat one while warm OMG!)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies