- Canola or olive oil spray
- 80 g brown sugar
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150 g plain flour
- 150 g wholemeal flour, plain
- 300 g zucchini, peeled weight, rough chunks
- 3 eggs
- 200 g reduced fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 40 g canola oil
- 100 g sultanas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan forced). Spray muffin tins with oil.
- Place sugar, cocoa, baking powder, bicarb and flours into TM bowl, mix with spatula.
- Add in zucchini, yoghurt, vanilla and oil, blend 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape sides.
- Add sultanas, combine 10 sec/reverse speed 3.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in tin for 5 minutes then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely
Accessories you need
These muffins don’t rise a huge amount during cooking, so if you wanted to make 12 larger ones adjust cooking time to suit - but we personally prefer them smaller and more snack size.
Due to the high volume of yummy zucchini expect a denser texture to than a that of a more traditional muffins - but they are certainly tasty!
For variety try other dried fruit like cranberries or raisins or add 2 tbsp chopped nuts or seeds.
Adapted from www.livelighter.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg