- 150 g pitted dates
- 2 eggs
- 100 g almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 85 g honey
- Place medium bowl onto mixing bowl lid, add dates, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and set bowl aside.
- Place water into mixing bowl and heat 4 min/100°C/speed 1, then pour hot water over dates and bicarbonate of soda; the mixture will bubble up. Set aside and allow dates to soak for 20 minutes.
- Once cool, place soaked date mixture into mixing bowl. Add eggs, honey, almond meal into the mixing bowl. Combine 20seconds/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
- Transfer batter into muffin tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Steam the muffins in your varoma using silicone muffin moulds to get a more moist muffin.
Place 700g water into mixing bowl, place Varoma into position, secure Varoma lid and steam 30 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Remove Varoma and remove puddings from moulds and serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies
- Lactation Cookies
- Gluten Free Black Forest Brownie Cookies
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muesli Slice
- Roasted sweet potato and carrot soup
- Double Chocolate Protein Balls
- Energy bite
- Seeded nut slice (chiyo)
- Honey Roasted Cashews
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Gluten & Dairy free Honey Jumbles
- Chocolate Chip Muesli bars