- 130 g rolled oats
- 65 g plain flour
- 260 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1 ripe pear, peeled and quartered
- 1 apple, peeled and quartered
- 10 g chia seeds
- 30 g dried cranberries or sultanas
8Recipe is created for
add the oats and flour to TM and mill speed 8/3 secs set aside and rinse bowl
add fresh fruit and chop speed 8/5 secs
add the oats and flour back to the mix and add remaining ingredients combine using speed 1 until ingredients are brought together
transfer into lined baking tray and place in fan forced oven set to 180
remove when slice has a golden colour
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies