- 150 g Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 20 g cocoa
- 125+ g marshmallows, chopped or use mini mallows
- 20 g Coconut, desiccated or shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240 g sweet plain biscuit, ie. Marie, Milk Arrowroot
Place biscuits into TM bowl and mix for approx 5 seconds on speed 5-6. Roughly chopped is better than turned to a meal.
Place butter and sugar into TM bowl. Cook for 1-2 mins on 60 and speed 1 until melted.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 5-10 seconds or until thoroughly mixed on speed 3.
Press into baking tray lined with baking paper or foil and chill in refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves