- 150 g Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 20 g cocoa
- 125+ g marshmallows, chopped or use mini mallows
- 20 g Coconut, desiccated or shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240 g sweet plain biscuit, ie. Marie, Milk Arrowroot
Place biscuits into TM bowl and mix for approx 5 seconds on speed 5-6. Roughly chopped is better than turned to a meal.
Place butter and sugar into TM bowl. Cook for 1-2 mins on 60 and speed 1 until melted.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 5-10 seconds or until thoroughly mixed on speed 3.
Press into baking tray lined with baking paper or foil and chill in refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars