- 300 grams flour
- 270 grams white sugar
- 25 grams cocoa
- 10 grams baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 125 grams melted butter
- 5 grams Malt vinegar (I use brown malt vinegar)
- 10 grams baking soda
- 220 grams warm water
- 170 grams white sugar
- 30 grams cocoa
- 30 grams soft butter
- 60 grams Milk, or enough for a smooth texture
Add flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Add eggs one at a time on speed 2. Add milk whilst on speed 3, increase to speed 4 and add in melted butter then add vinegar, mix until mixed well.
On speed 2 add warm water with baking soda dissolved into it
Mix 10 seconds on speed 4 for about 10 seconds or until mixed well, scrap down the sides and mix again if needed. This is a very wet mixture.
- Preheat oven to 150°C FAN BAKE. Pour into a cake tin and fan bake for around 40 – 50 minutes or when cooked. I like to take it out of oven when still a little moist (a bit of cake mixture on knife when tested). When cooked leave in dish for ten minutes to cool then remove and let it cool. If making two batches pour first batch into a lined oven dish, then mix the second batch and add it to the first batch.
Place sugar in Thermomix and mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add in cocoa and mix 4 seconds speed 4.
Add in butter and mix 4 seconds speed 4.
On speed 3 -4 add in milk until you get a good smooth icing consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies