- 250 g plain flour
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 g buttermilk
- 55 g vegetable oil
- 65 g honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 55 g wheat bran
- 180 g dates
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180C fan-forced.
Place all ingredients ( except dates ) in TM bowl and mix for 40 sec on speed 4.
Add dates and mix for 10 sec on speed 1, using spatula to incorporate.
Spoon into greased muffin tins or muffin cups and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Adapted from The Complete Canadian Living Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one