- 250 g plain flour
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 g buttermilk
- 55 g vegetable oil
- 65 g honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 55 g wheat bran
- 180 g dates
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180C fan-forced.
Place all ingredients ( except dates ) in TM bowl and mix for 40 sec on speed 4.
Add dates and mix for 10 sec on speed 1, using spatula to incorporate.
Spoon into greased muffin tins or muffin cups and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Adapted from The Complete Canadian Living Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing