- 25 pecan halves
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 55 g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 140 g pecan halves
- 180 g plain flour
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
Place pecan halves from dough ingredients in tmx bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 5. Remove and set aside for later.
Place butter, honey, sugar and cinnamon in tmx bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add egg and beat for 15 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add ground pecans and flour and mix on for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture on to baking trays, allowing room to spread. Press reserved pecans into centre of biscuits. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden. Stand biscuits on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from SFI March 2006.
These biscuits are best eaten on the day they are made.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Healthy Heart Tonic