- 130 grams butter,soft
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 320 grams SR flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder.
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 250 grams Dry Ginger Ale
- 140 grams butter,soft
- 400 grams icing sugar
- 100 grams Jack Daniels
- 1/2 teaspoon brown food colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 160*. Place cupcake linners in the muffin tray and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar for 1 minute on speed 5. Scrape down sides and put the lid back on. While stirring mixture for 1 minute on speed 3 add 1 egg at a time through the lid until it is all combined.
Place the Flour, ginger and ginger ale to the bowl and mix ingredients for 1 minute on speed 6. The mixture should be runny.
Pour into prepare patty pans and bake in oven for approx 18 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean.
Place the butterfly into the bowl, now add the butter, icing sugar, Jacks and brown colouring. Combine ingredients for 1 minute on speed 4, ensuring the butterfly is secure.
Remove frosting from the bowl an into a piping bag to pipe onto the top of the cupcakes, or alternatly you can just spread the icing onto the cupcakes with a blunt knife.
Jack Daniels Frosting
** Can be frozen iced** If any are left
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quince relish for Irina
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi