- 350 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams Butter
- 60 grams water
- 50 grams Cocoa/cacao
- 5 grams vanilla
- 450 grams rolled oats
Recipe is created for
1. Mill all the sugar speed 10, 20 seconds
2. Set aside 100gm leaving 250gm in the bowl
3. Add cubed butter, water, cocoa and vanilla mix speed 5 for 30 seconds
4. Scrape down sides add oats mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 30 seconds
5. Roll into walnut sized balls and coat in the milled sugar that was set aside at step 2
6. Store in fridge and enjoy
Accessories you need
Make diary free by using margarine
Make failsafe by using carob powder and nutalex
If gluten-free make sure oats are certified gluten-free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER