- 8 eggs, separated and at room temperature
- 300 g caster sugar
- 200 g vegetable oil, flavorless
- 200 g warm water
- 30 g baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon essence, (optional)
- 300 g plain flour
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 55min
8Recipe is created for
Place egg whites into TM bowl and whip for 4 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3 with Butterfly in placeandwithout the MC. Set aside in large mixing bowl. Set oven to 170°C. Do not turn on any earlier or later.
Place the egg yolks and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add to yolk mixture the oil, water, baking powder, lemon essence and flour. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from the bowl and add into the egg white mixture. Gently fold together with wooden spoon until smooth then pour into Angel Cake tin. Cook for approximately 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and place on top of wine bottle (through hole in centre). Allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with lemon custard.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango