- 8 eggs, separated and at room temperature
- 300 g caster sugar
- 200 g vegetable oil, flavorless
- 200 g warm water
- 30 g baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon essence, (optional)
- 300 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place egg whites into TM bowl and whip for 4 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3 with Butterfly in placeandwithout the MC. Set aside in large mixing bowl. Set oven to 170°C. Do not turn on any earlier or later.
Place the egg yolks and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add to yolk mixture the oil, water, baking powder, lemon essence and flour. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from the bowl and add into the egg white mixture. Gently fold together with wooden spoon until smooth then pour into Angel Cake tin. Cook for approximately 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and place on top of wine bottle (through hole in centre). Allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with lemon custard.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling