- 8 eggs, separated and at room temperature
- 300 g caster sugar
- 200 g vegetable oil, flavorless
- 200 g warm water
- 30 g baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon essence, (optional)
- 300 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place egg whites into TM bowl and whip for 4 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3 with Butterfly in placeandwithout the MC. Set aside in large mixing bowl. Set oven to 170°C. Do not turn on any earlier or later.
Place the egg yolks and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add to yolk mixture the oil, water, baking powder, lemon essence and flour. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from the bowl and add into the egg white mixture. Gently fold together with wooden spoon until smooth then pour into Angel Cake tin. Cook for approximately 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and place on top of wine bottle (through hole in centre). Allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with lemon custard.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl