- 8 eggs, separated and at room temperature
- 300 g caster sugar
- 200 g vegetable oil, flavorless
- 200 g warm water
- 30 g baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon essence, (optional)
- 300 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place egg whites into TM bowl and whip for 4 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3 with Butterfly in placeandwithout the MC. Set aside in large mixing bowl. Set oven to 170°C. Do not turn on any earlier or later.
Place the egg yolks and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add to yolk mixture the oil, water, baking powder, lemon essence and flour. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from the bowl and add into the egg white mixture. Gently fold together with wooden spoon until smooth then pour into Angel Cake tin. Cook for approximately 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and place on top of wine bottle (through hole in centre). Allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with lemon custard.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad