- 8 eggs, separated and at room temperature
- 300 g caster sugar
- 200 g vegetable oil, flavorless
- 200 g warm water
- 30 g baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon essence, (optional)
- 300 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place egg whites into TM bowl and whip for 4 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3 with Butterfly in placeandwithout the MC. Set aside in large mixing bowl. Set oven to 170°C. Do not turn on any earlier or later.
Place the egg yolks and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add to yolk mixture the oil, water, baking powder, lemon essence and flour. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Remove from the bowl and add into the egg white mixture. Gently fold together with wooden spoon until smooth then pour into Angel Cake tin. Cook for approximately 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and place on top of wine bottle (through hole in centre). Allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with lemon custard.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon