- 150 grams rolled spelt
- 110 grams pecans
- 100 grams arrowroot flour
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 grams Butter
- 160 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams unsweetened jam, plus extra if needed.
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line one two baking trays with baking paper.
Spread rolled spelt and pecans on baking tray, and bake for 7 minutes or until lightly golden.
Place rolled spelt and pecans in TM and grind for 5 seconds on speed 8.
Add arrowroot, coconut flour and baking powder and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
SET ASIDE dry mixture in a bowl.
Place butter, honey and vanilla in clean TM bowl. Melt on 60 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 4.
Add dry ingredients to TM bowl, and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5, until well combined.
Roll teaspoon size amounts of dough into balls, flatten slightly and place onto prepared baking trays. Kids love helping with this!
Place a small hole in each ball with your finger (ready to place jam inside).
Place 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of jam inside each ball.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool before consumption.
Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
Use a good quality unsweetended jam. If there is sugar in the jam it will run. Better yet, make your own unsweetened fruit puree to place in the middle!
If you have 2 TM bowls, this recipe is even quicker
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate