- 4 eggs
- 4 lemons and zest
- 350 g caster sugar
- 125 g Cold Butter, in small pieces
Recipe is created for
- use butterfly and whisk the eggs then add the rest except for the butter. start cook for 18 mins on 80 degrees speed 2.5 and slowly add the butter till the machine is happy, then turn up to speed 3 for the rest of the cook.
Accessories you need
made on tuesday and refrigerated - dinner on saturday
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath