- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 Rind of a small Lime, (Peel off strips)
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 250 g buttermilk
- 90 g Butter, Melted
- 1 egg
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced
- icing sugar, to dust
Line a muffin tray with patty-pans or grease with butter.
Place sugar and lime into TM Bowl. Mill for 2sec/Speed 9.
Add flour, desiccated coconut, buttermilk, butter and egg. Mix 10sec/Speed 4. Scrape sides and repeat if necessary.
Spoon mixture into prepared tray. Top with kiwifruit and sprinkle shredded coconut.
Bake for approx. 20-25min or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Dust with icing sugar once cooled.
Adapted from Taste.com
If you find your muffins are already browned, but still gooey in the centre, cover with aluminium foil for the rest of the cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers