- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 Rind of a small Lime, (Peel off strips)
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
- 250 g buttermilk
- 90 g Butter, Melted
- 1 egg
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced
- icing sugar, to dust
Line a muffin tray with patty-pans or grease with butter.
Place sugar and lime into TM Bowl. Mill for 2sec/Speed 9.
Add flour, desiccated coconut, buttermilk, butter and egg. Mix 10sec/Speed 4. Scrape sides and repeat if necessary.
Spoon mixture into prepared tray. Top with kiwifruit and sprinkle shredded coconut.
Bake for approx. 20-25min or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Dust with icing sugar once cooled.
Adapted from Taste.com
If you find your muffins are already browned, but still gooey in the centre, cover with aluminium foil for the rest of the cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake