- 250 grams Butter
- 40 grams cocoa
- 120 grams Coconut
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams plain flour
- 200 grams Butter
- 150 grams sugar
- 80 grams Golden Syryp
- 400 gram condensed milk
- 400 g milk or dark chocolate, Broken in to pieces
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease and line a 35 x 20 cm slice pan
3. Melt butter, 2 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 2.
4. Add flour, cocoa, coconut and sugar.
5. Mix speed 4 for 20-30 seconds. Stop to scrape down the sides if required.
6. Press in to tin using back of spoon
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly golden.
1. Place all ingredients in bowl
2. heat for 50-60 min Varoma temp speed 2 with steamer basket in place of MC cap
3. pour over cooled base and place in fridge to set
1. Place chocolate in clean/dry bowl
2. Chop for 5 sec on speed 6 and scrape down bowl
3. Melt 3 min 50 degrees/ speed 1 .
4. stir 3 min/ speed 3 until completely melted and smooth.
Pour over caramel and put in fridge to set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)