- 150 grams Butter, room temp
- 150 grams hazelnut chocolate, broken into pieces (i prefer cadburrys)
- 100 grams dark chocolate, broken into pieces ( i prefer cadburrys)
- 125 grams cashews,raw
- 125 grams Almonds raw
- 250 grams sugar raw
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 50 grams Baileys Irish Cream
- 150 grams milk chocolate, broken into pieces (i prefer cadburrys)
- 80 grams cream (thickened or whipping)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 fresh strawberry, optional garnish
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180°C. Grease and line 24cm springform tin.
2. Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate. 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Place nuts into tmx bowl and chop. 8 sec/speed 6. Add to chocolate set aside.
4. Place sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, cocoa and baileys to tmx bowl. Mix 20 sec/speed 7
5. Add nuts and chocolate and combine 30 seconds/speed 6
6. Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 1 hour 15 mins @ 180°C or untill wooden skewer comes out clean.... let cool in tin for 30mins then place on wire rack to cool completley.
7. Clean and dry bowl.
8. Place milk chocolate in bowl grate 10 sec/speed 8
9.add cocoa powder
10.add cream and melt 2-3 min/50°C/speed 3
11. Place cooled cake onto serving plate. Spread ganache over cake allow to run over and cover sides. Garnish with berries (if using).
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Best served 15 to 30 mins after refrigerating.
Serve with icecream or whipped cream.
Substitute nut choice if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)