THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 very ripe bananas, 1 big one or 2 small ones
- 110 g organic raw sugar, or half a cup
- 130 g Organic self raising spelt flour, Or 1 Cup
- 130 g Organic Spelt Flour
- 50 g Lactose free full cream milk
- 60 g Nuttelex
- 50 g dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180c
2. Break chocolate into small chunks roughly 5mm in size and put to the side for later
3. Place all other ingredients into the thermomix bowl
4. Mix on speed 3 for 1 minute or untill combined
5. Add chocolate and mix on reverse speed 3 for 30 seconds more
6. Spoon all of the mixture evenly into spray greased muffin wrappers in a twelve hole muffin pan
7. Bake for 15minutes or untill golden and a skewer comes out clean.
I like to use the healthy bake brand of organic self raising spelt flour but you could substitute it for plain spelt flour with gluten free baking powder if you can't get it. I order it directly from healthy bake
I also like to use the Aldi Organic dark chocolate as it is dairy free
You could also substitute rice or almond milk with the lactose free milk as a dairy free alternative
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Gunnadoo's Dairy and Gluten free cupcakes
- Vegan Date & Walnut Loaf
- Lactation Biscuits
- Gluten Free, Diary Free and Egg Free Banana Bread
- Dairy, Egg Free Variation of Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
- Healthy banana & date loaf
- Dairy and gluten free mushroom risotto