THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g xylitol
- 220 g Almonds raw
- 3 --- eggs
- 2 --- ripe bananas
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1 level tablespoon Baking Power
- 40 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan forced
2. Line a loaf pan
3. Weigh the xylitol into the bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 9.
4. Add the almonds to the bowl and blitz meal 10 seconds, speed 7
5. Add baking powder, salt, chopped banana, eggs, coconut oil and water, mix 1 minute speed 4.
6. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10-15 minutes fore removing from the pan. Let it cool completely before slicing.
Takes the 55 minutes in my oven, I test by pressing in the middle and having it "bounce back" rather than sink!
Don't cut prior to cooling as it needs to settle or it will crumble, I love to warm up a slice and have with butter.
Recipe adapted from verywell.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread