THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g xylitol
- 220 g Almonds raw
- 3 --- eggs
- 2 --- ripe bananas
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1 level tablespoon Baking Power
- 40 g water
55h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan forced
2. Line a loaf pan
3. Weigh the xylitol into the bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 9.
4. Add the almonds to the bowl and blitz meal 10 seconds, speed 7
5. Add baking powder, salt, chopped banana, eggs, coconut oil and water, mix 1 minute speed 4.
6. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10-15 minutes fore removing from the pan. Let it cool completely before slicing.
Takes the 55 minutes in my oven, I test by pressing in the middle and having it "bounce back" rather than sink!
Don't cut prior to cooling as it needs to settle or it will crumble, I love to warm up a slice and have with butter.
Recipe adapted from verywell.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes