- 400 grams Left over cereal including museli
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 125 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 25 grams golden syrup
- 75 gram honey
1.Pre heat oven 170 Degrees. Line Slice tin in preparation.
2.Place cereals into a bowl and mix together.
3.Place Butter, Golden Syrup, Honey and Brown Sugar in the TM bowl and melt 3 mins/ 80 degrees speed
4.Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 20 sec"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4or until well combined
5.Pour mixture into lined Tin and push down firmly.
6.Bake for 20-30 mins or until golden brown
7. Once cooked remove from the oven. Leave slice in the tin and cut gentle in to bars. allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
8. Store in an air tight container
Left Over Cereal Slice/ Bars
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve