- 160 grams almonds
- --- zest of 1 lemon
- 15 grams Olive oil or Macadamia oil
- 45 grams Rice malt syrup
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
1. Blend almonds for 20 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
2. Blitz orange zest, 15 seconds / speed 9, scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, including almond meal and mix / 30 seconds / speed 4.
4. Roll out mixture on silicon mat / baking paper / floured bench, and cut into shapes. Alternatively roll spoonfulls into balls and squash.
5. Bake at 180 degrees C for 8-10 mins until golden brown around edges. Cookies will harden up as they cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread