- 1 Lemon, Rind only, Finely grated
- 250 grams Butter or Nuttelex
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams plain flour
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Add the icing sugar to the bowl and mix speed 8 for 5 seconds to remove any lumps. Scrape down the bowl.
2.Put the butterfly in place and add the softened butter or Nuttelex. Cream speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and cream again speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add the flours and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl and add the lemon and rosemary. Mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Spoon dessertspoon full balls of mixture on to on a lined tray. Press the top down gently with a wet fork or fingers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven. Cool on a wire rack and sandwich together with lemon buttercream icing.
I've made these with Nuttelex for my friend who is vegan and they turn out beautifully. I also make the icing with nuttelex.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Beetroot Chutney
- Lemon Delicious Slice
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Mum's Shortbread
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Rhubarb curd
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Ginger sponge roll with honey cream and jam
- Tomato relish
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'