- 1 Lemon, Rind only, Finely grated
- 250 grams Butter or Nuttelex
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams plain flour
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Add the icing sugar to the bowl and mix speed 8 for 5 seconds to remove any lumps. Scrape down the bowl.
2.Put the butterfly in place and add the softened butter or Nuttelex. Cream speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and cream again speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add the flours and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl and add the lemon and rosemary. Mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Spoon dessertspoon full balls of mixture on to on a lined tray. Press the top down gently with a wet fork or fingers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven. Cool on a wire rack and sandwich together with lemon buttercream icing.
I've made these with Nuttelex for my friend who is vegan and they turn out beautifully. I also make the icing with nuttelex.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake