- 1 Lemon, Rind only, Finely grated
- 250 grams Butter or Nuttelex
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams plain flour
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Add the icing sugar to the bowl and mix speed 8 for 5 seconds to remove any lumps. Scrape down the bowl.
2.Put the butterfly in place and add the softened butter or Nuttelex. Cream speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and cream again speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add the flours and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl and add the lemon and rosemary. Mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Spoon dessertspoon full balls of mixture on to on a lined tray. Press the top down gently with a wet fork or fingers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven. Cool on a wire rack and sandwich together with lemon buttercream icing.
I've made these with Nuttelex for my friend who is vegan and they turn out beautifully. I also make the icing with nuttelex.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and easy Banana bread breakfast bites (nothing bad in these): egg, gluten and dairy free
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard