- 1 Lemon, Rind only, Finely grated
- 250 grams Butter or Nuttelex
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams plain flour
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Add the icing sugar to the bowl and mix speed 8 for 5 seconds to remove any lumps. Scrape down the bowl.
2.Put the butterfly in place and add the softened butter or Nuttelex. Cream speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and cream again speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add the flours and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl and add the lemon and rosemary. Mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Spoon dessertspoon full balls of mixture on to on a lined tray. Press the top down gently with a wet fork or fingers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven. Cool on a wire rack and sandwich together with lemon buttercream icing.
I've made these with Nuttelex for my friend who is vegan and they turn out beautifully. I also make the icing with nuttelex.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Cornflake honey slice
- Banana and watermelon muffins
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Little piggy faces
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Small Pavlova
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling