- 1 Lemon, Rind only, Finely grated
- 250 grams Butter or Nuttelex
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams plain flour
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Add the icing sugar to the bowl and mix speed 8 for 5 seconds to remove any lumps. Scrape down the bowl.
2.Put the butterfly in place and add the softened butter or Nuttelex. Cream speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and cream again speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add the flours and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl and add the lemon and rosemary. Mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Spoon dessertspoon full balls of mixture on to on a lined tray. Press the top down gently with a wet fork or fingers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven. Cool on a wire rack and sandwich together with lemon buttercream icing.
I've made these with Nuttelex for my friend who is vegan and they turn out beautifully. I also make the icing with nuttelex.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling