- 11/2 Lemon Rhind
- 450 grams Self Raising Flour
- 60 grams Butter, cubed
- 300 grams full cream milk
- 80 grams fresh blueberries
- Cream or butter and jam, to serve
- 60 gram sugar
- 10 grams Milk, for top to brown
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
0. Pre heat oven to 220 degrees
1. add 40 grams sugar and the Peeled lemon Rhind from one lemon (Approx 10grams)and 50 grams of the SRF to bowl. 10sec/speed9.
2.add the remaining 400 grams SRF and the cubed butter and mix 5 sec/speed 8.
3. add the milk and mix 10 sec/speed 5 and then knead 15 sec/ on dough setting or closed lid and the wheat picture.
4.turn out dough onto a thermomatt which has a liberal amount of flour on it.
5. Add the blueberries to the top and with your hands gently press in and pull the dough into a one inch high dough. cut into 4 strips and then divide each into 3. place these onto a lightly dusted flour surface on Oven matt or Baking paper.
6. brush top of each with milk and then top with Lemon/sugar mixture.
7.bake for 13-15 mins in 220 oven.
8.Serve with cream or butter and or jam.
Lemon Blueberry Scones
Lemon Sugar topping
Accessories you need
Less Sweet- You can totally make these scones without the sugar and lemon sugar topping.
Savory- You can also do a savory version with feta and olives and sundried tomartos.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)