- 180 grams white chocolate melts
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 160 grams sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 30-50 grams glucose syrup
- 2 1/2 - 3 teaspoons Lemon Essence (Queens)
- 1 cup of meringue
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon yellow food colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- MILL White chocolate melts at speed 9 for 10 seconds MC ON. Set aside.
- ADD condensed milk, butter, sugar, lemon extract and glucose syrup to bowl. Cook at 100 degrees speed 3 for 8 minutes. MC OFF
- ADD yellow food colouring and COOK for a further 20 minutes on Varoma temperature speed 3. MC OFF
- ADD milled chocolate and meringue pieces. MIX on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds until chocolate and meringue pieces are combined.
- POUR into lined square cake tin 20cmx20cm (approx).
- LET COOL for an hour or two on the bench.
- REMOVE from tin and slice into squares and place in container.
- STORE in the fridge.
When I cut the meringues I use the leftover crumbs to decorate the top of the fudge.
I used the generic brand of little meringues from Woolworths or Coles, a cost of approx. $4.20 a box.
I used approximately 16 meringues (1/3 of the box).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers