- 50 grams Rapadura
- 1 lemon, Zest & Juice
- 120 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 200 grams spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb
- 1 tablespoon Poppyseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Place lemon zest and rapadura into bowl and grate 10sec / speed 9.
Scrape down bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec / speed 6.
Placed heaped tablespoons of dough, 5cm apart, onto prepared baking trays. Gently press dough down.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Allow to completely cook before serving.
Recipe adapted from Quirky Cooking's 'Lemon olive oil salted macadamia biscuits'.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Znoud el sit
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)