- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 can Condensed milk.
- 250 grams packet Biscuits
- 375 grams Licorice Allsorts
- 85 grams Copha.
- 170 grams Cooking Chogolate.
8Recipe is created for
Place Biscuits in jug mill down 2seconds speed 9. Put aside. Place licorice in jug mill down 2 seconds speed 9. Put aside. Melt milk and Butter in jug on temp 60 o for 5 mins speed 3. Add biscuits, licorice on reverse speed 3 for 30 seconds or until combined. Press into lined tray. Topping melt chocolate and copha in jug temp 60o for 5 mins speed 3. Pour on top of slice place in fridge till set. Cut into slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins