- 170 grams flavourless oil
- 3 --- eggs
- 200 grams Grated Carrot
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb
- 200 grams SF Flour
Beat Eggs & Sugar - speed 4 - 30 seconds
Add Oil & Cinnamon - speed 4, 15 seconds
Add Grated Carrot - speed 1 - until combind
Add flour and Bicard speed 1 - 2 untill all combinded ( 30 seconds ) scrape down and repeat if necessary
place mixture in 20cm cake tin, greased and lined or 12 large muffin cases
cook in a preheated oven at 180C for 1 hour for the cake or 20 - 30 mins for the muffins
Carrot can be grated by hand or grated in the TM before you start.
Can use plain flour and baking powder inreplace of SR Flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls