- Shortcrust Ingredients
- 270 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130 g cold butter cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 60 g sour cream
- 1 tsp almond, essence (optional)
- Lime Raspberry Filling Ingredients
- Zest and juice 3 Limes
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 130 g sour cream
- 20 g cornflour
- 200 g frozen or fresh raspberries
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
flour, sugar and butter into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
remaining ingredients and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 5.
out onto floured ThermoMat and press into a disc.
out to fit a 18-20cm flan tin with removable base. Do not trim edges. Place in
freezer for up to 3 hours but at least 30 minutes.
oven to 180ºC and blind bake for 20 minutes. Remove beans. Trim edges neatly to
the rim of the flan tin. Reduce oven temperature to 160ºC.
zest and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
remaining ingredients except raspberries and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
filling into pastry shell. Sprinkle raspberries on top and bake for 40 minutes
or until custard is just wobbly in centre.
with icing sugar and cool completely before serving with ice cream or whipped
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen