- 250 g water
- 150 g flour
- 100 g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 g Milk
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 1 limes juiced
- 1 limes - zest
- 1 tablespoon vanila sugar
- a few drops of Yellow coloring
- a few black chocolate candy for eyes
Put water, salt and butter in the bowl. 10 Min. 100°C Speed 3
Add flour and mix until you have a non-sticky dough. 20 Sec. Speed 4. and let it cool
Add eggs, one by one. 40 Sec. Speed 6
Using a piping bag pipe the mixture into small balls in lines on a baking pan.
Bake in fan-assisted oven for 20 Min. 160°C/180°C and then 20 Min. 200°C
Mill sugar. 30 Sec. Speed Turbo
Add limes zest and juice. 30 Sec. Speed Turbo
Add milk, eggs, sugar, flour, Vanilla sugar and cook. 7 Min. 80°C Speed 4.
drops a few drop of yellow colouring through the mc hole at the last few sec
Let the pastry cool and pipe in the filling when its cool.
Put the chocolate candy for the eyes
the pastry is best to make the day before and put in airtight container when cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)