THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Milk
- 15 grams instant yeast, or 3 teaspoons
- 30 grams raw castor sugar
- 400 grams bakers flour
- 50 grams condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk only
- 30 grams softened butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Bread Improver (Optional)
- 120 grams Butter
- 300 grams icing sugar
- 30 grams Milk
- Food colouring
- 100's & 1000's
- desicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Milk, Instant Yeast and Castor Sugar to the bowl.
Divide dough into 16 x 45 gram pieces.
Pre heat oven to 180 while buns are proving.
Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden and finished baking.
Transfer to a cooling rack until cool enough to decorate.
· This recipe makes more icing than is needed for the buns. It can be stored in the fridge or even frozen until needed.
· Place Butter, Icing Sugar and a couple of drops of food colouring into the bowl and mix - 2 minutes / reverse / speed 2
· After 20 seconds, add in the milk.
· Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
· Continue mixing - 2 minutes / reverse / speed 2
· Scrape out into a bowl and prepare toppings to be added.
As pictured slice across the middle of the bun without cutting all the way through. Pipe or scoop freshly whipped cream and add a dollop of jam. Dust with icing sugar for presentation. Both cocoa and vanilla sweet dough buns pictured here. See my little lamington style finger bun recipe in my collection.
Topping Your Buns
Fresh Cream Buns with Jam
Accessories you need
Can be made into finger bun shape and larger buns if desired, just shape as required.Suited to both TM5 and TM31All ovens ingredients and environments can make this products timing differ so adjust to suit.If you make and bake then smile please leave a reveiw so others can cook with confidence too.Enjoy >>>> check out the chocolate version here >>>> //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/little-lamington-style-iced-sweet-buns-tm5-tm31/270856
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cardamom and Rye Artisan Bread Loaf TM5 & TM31
- Try Our Thermomix ANZAC Cookies
- Cookie Dough Press Almond Biscuits TM5 & TM31
- Our Tuckshop Pikelets Pancakes at Home TM6 TM5 and TM31
- Nanny's Malt & Sultana Biscuits
- Ruth's Thermomix Bread Tin White Sandwich Bread Loaf TM6 TM5 TM31
- Little Lamington Style Iced Sweet Buns TM5 TM31
- Easy Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- Our Daily Bread TM6 TM5 & TM31 White Bread Loaf
- Choc Rasberry Bubble Bars
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish