THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams Loving earth dark Chocolate, or any other raw chocolate
- 200 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams cacao powder, raw
- 100 grams Goji Berries
- 100 grams Roasted Hazelnuts
- 50 grams sultanas
11h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Break up you block of Chocolate,add it to your thermomix bowl, grate, 4 seconds, speed 9.
Add your coconut oil and melt the chocolate and coconut oil together, 4minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2.
Add more time if needed.
- Add your cacao and blend working fast. 30 sec, Speed 9,
Devide into your patty pans, and quickly add the goji, hazelnut and sultanans.
Refrigerate and serve!
Have a muffin tray lined with 12 patty pans ready.
These are a bitter sweet treat for those who like raw dark chocolate.
The sultanans and goji give the chocolates that bit of a sweet edge.
The patty pans only need to be shallow, a rich treat, that you dont need much of to satisfy you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting